Vladimir Baranich, a country consultant and media analyst in the program “B for Belarus” on news, views, events and comments from Belarus (center of Europe by the way). Today the major theme of the program is “Why Belarus is not Russia. Or is it?”
- Belarus and Russia: culture, religion, language and history.
- Perception of Stalin in Belarus and in Russia.
- Belarus and Russia: political, civil and economic freedom;
- corruption in Belarus and in Russia.
- economies of Belarus and Russia.
- inequality in Belarus and in Russia.
- Is A. Lukashenko a guarantor of Belarus independence?
For more information go to www.expat.by
Vladimir Baranich, a country consultant and media analyst in the program “B for Belarus” on news, views, events and comments from Belarus (center of Europe by the way). We talk about Belarusians in the myriad of their functions and roles. We cover Belarus for those who either have no clue what this country is about or those who follows it as a part of their business or general interest. We will analyze and evaluate what Belarusians do, care, love and hate, how Belarusian authorities treat people with talents, ideas and money. Welcome to “B for Belarus”!
- Belarus as a geographical center of Europe. Why so few care?
- Belarusians as one of the least emotional peoples in the world. Why so?
- Belarus as a clean, orderly, humble country that over one million people left. Why did they show a middle finger to the Belarusian Sovok-type authoritarian system?
- Belarus is opening up: visa free for 30 days. Fuming female beauty, street hospitality and aura of foreigner superiority.