Vladimir Baranich, a country consultant and media analyst in the program “B for Belarus” on news, views, events and comments from Belarus (center of Europe by the way).
- Today the major theme of the program is “Why Belarusians are gloomy and blue. An American in Minsk”
- Comparing this view with the views of an Englishman
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMfo0u8amLqAqKIqAMWyRG5599UeXBN8r (Bald and bankrupt)
- what a foreigner can be impressed of in Minsk and in Belarus.
- Are Belarusians really blue and gloomy?
- Are impressions of male foreigners different from impressions of female foreigners in Belarus?
- monuments, granite, marble and cleanness as a way to divert attention from the real life and culture of Belarusians.