January 16, 2020. Another program “B for Belarus” on PRIMUS radio. This time the major theme of the program is “Women in Belarus. Who wears trousers in the Belarusian family?”. We cover this theme with Vladimir Baranich, a country consultant and media analyst.
- status of the Belarusian woman in the family.
- a Belarusian woman as Jack of all trades.
- Women in the conservative chauvinistic culture where Belarusian men tend to ignore the beauty and value of Belarusian women that are around them.
- Foreigners appreciate the beauty and character of Belarusian women more that Belarusians themselves.
- the phenomenon of the holiday “March 8” (international women’s day).
- Is Belarus ready for a woman president?
- Belarusian women as powerful generators of intangible assets for Belarus (Domracheva, Alexiyevich, Azarenko, Sobolenko) and at the same time – stumbling blocks on the way of reforms.