April 2, 2020. Another program “B for Belarus” on PRIMUS radio. This time the major theme of the program is “Belarus and coronavirus. How Belarusians are dealing with this critical heath issue”. We cover this theme with Vladimir Baranich, a country consultant and media analyst.
- coronavirus in Belarus: attitude of the people, business and the authorities;
- Why Belarusians compare the current epidemic with Chernobyl in 1986?
- the authorities are not used to being honest and open with the people. Hence they are adding to the panic.
- Social and economic consequences of the coronavirus outburst;
- Schools, kindergartens, plants and sport grounds are still in normal working mode.
- What conclusions will Belarusians make after the coronavirus epidemic is over?
Vladimir's info outlet is http://expat.by/