July 22, 2020. Another program “B for Belarus” on PRIMUS radio. This time the major theme of the program is “Presidential election campaign in the authoritarian country”. We cover this theme with Vladimir Baranich, a country consultant and media analyst.
- Peculiarities of the presidential election campaign 2020.
- Brutality of the police against ordinary people: when standing in lines, clapping hands and walking in downtown Minsk is evaluated is a law violation.
- A benevolent monarch or an evil tsar?
- Can Lukashenko lose?
- Teachers, doctors and trade unions in the presidential election campaign.
- The probability of violence and brutality after the date of elections (August 9) is very high.
Vladimir's info outlet is http://expat.by/