March 25, 2021. Another program “B for Belarus” on PRIMUS radio. This time the major theme of the program is “Are Belarusians really ready for a meaningful change?” We cover this theme with Vladimir Baranich, a country consultant and media analyst.
- In 2021 polls in Belarus state that about 75% of Belarusians are in favor of reforms.
- Evidence of the change of mood of Belarusians.
- Economy as a catalyst of changes. Will Russia continue its support of the Belarusian regime?
- Homogeneity of the Belarusian nomenclature and force structures. Is it real?
- Possible scenarios for Belarus: more cruel regime surrounded by barbed wire or freedom and democracy in the near future?
Vladimir's info outlet is http://expat.by/